DAO 20 Awards

The DAO 20 Awards are a call for talent to raise their hands and signal their desire to join Seed Club. 25,000 $CLUB tokens will be allocated to the top 20. Note: We received over 300 submissions so have filtered for completeness and thoroughness.
Voting ended 01/07/2022
Prompt
Who are you and why would you be a valuable member of the Seed Club DAO?
159K Votes
164 Entries
profile image
@markredito
0x847d
8,362.813 Votes

I am Mark, an artist, technologist and community builder. I aim to bring artistic and collectivist perspectives on to web3; its technologies and its governance systems. I believe that web3 offers a path towards sustainable, resilient and egalitarian systems that benefit everyone.

profile image
@rafathebuilder
0x4406
8,216.769 Votes

Who am I? I am a full-time DAO operator, looking to redefine how we build community ecosystems through economic partnerships, membership flows, and resource exchanges. To start, I am actively contributing to defining new digital-first operating models.

Why would I be a valuable member of the Seed Club? I would like to deepen the relationship between the Mirror DAO (which I lead) and Seed Club. Together, we can become the first organized DAO ecosystem of communities, writers, researchers, developers, and contributors. I envision a virtuous cycle of collaborative events, product development, and community resources.

profile image
@chaserchapman
0x5144
6,858.587 Votes

I contribute to a few DAOs across the ecosystem and have a podcast that explores the human side of web3! I’m passionate about making sure web3 is a space that’s actually good for humans. I think part of that is having open, honest conversations about what we’re building and how that might impact people (the good, the bad, and the ugly). I would love to help create space for those conversations in Seed Club DAO :)

profile image
@HelloShreyas
0x10D6
6,525.673 Votes

I strongly align with Seed Club's DAO-native approach and vision to support and grow tokenized communities. I received a hackathon prize from Seed Club when I started Llama that I'm grateful for. I have experience working on treasury solutions for various DAOs, including Aave, Gitcoin, FWB, Uniswap, among others. I'd love to help Seed Club think through treasury strategy and help build products that benefit the DAO and communities it supports.

profile image
@KDaverington
0xaECD
6,306.737 Votes

I’m an attorney and Founder of impact investment firm Acre of America and a new DAO services company, ACREinvest. We launched the ACRE DAOs Web3 impact investment club on Dec 1, 2021 with an open call for Founding Members. I’m leading a charge to regenerate the way capital markets work and for whom. Our call to adventure is to generate 1000 Autonomous Communities for Regenerative Economies (ACRE) in 1000 days through the ACRE DAOs members who must hold 1000 $ACRE tokens (free airdrop). I will be valuable to Seed Club for knowledge and support in applying Web3 tools to digital asset investing that causes positive impact locally IRL.

profile image
@divine_economy
0xd56e
5,491.919 Votes

I write on DAOs and web3 at davidphelps.substack.com, have done a number of Twitter threads on DAOs (bit.ly/3nCF8AY), invest in DAO tooling at cowfund.co, and am the founder of ecodao, as well as a steward at Gitcoin and pathfinder at Rabbithole. I have four ways I'd love to contribute at Seed Club: 1) sharing thoughts and insight where applicable (advisory), 2) promotion, including threads/writing, 3) connecting with other DAOs and DAO tools to optimize impact, 4) working on decentralized classes to build community (a new project I'm hoping to launch this year). But hopefully what would make me most valuable is being a thoughtful and encouraging listener and collaborator—part of the promise of DAOs is that we'll all have far greater impact bringing out the thoughts of everyone around me than just mine alone.

profile image
@JackSpallone
0xaD87
5,369.813 Votes

My name is Jack and I am committed lifer to building solutions with crypto… ahem, web3.

I’ve worked with multiple DAOs that have emerged from Seed Club including the first cohort ($RAC) and the most recent one ($STREAM). I have as much experience with anyone in the world when it comes to the intersection of music and crypto and feel I have so much to teach - something I’d expect and would love to share with the many SC seedlings with a music focus 🌱.

Among everything else, I especially would love to join Seed Club as an individual member because I’d like to be publicly aligned with what Seed Club is doing; leading with values, actions, and stories and spearheading what I believe to be the true spirit of Web3 among the sea of many impersonating their idea of it.

profile image
@BlockchainJames
0x6Dc4
5,141.147 Votes

I'm James, one of the founders of 🔥_🔥 which has made consistent impact across the DAO / governance space. Providing strategy & coordination for some of the largest token launches inside of the Ethereum ecosystem; Gitcoin, SuperRare, ENS are the three most recent exmaples. Fire Eyes is focused on creating transparent and open governance standards for the entire token ecosystem.

profile image
@roveneliah
0x1983
5,042.813 Votes

As we venture into the organizational adjacent possible, the scarcest commodity is not technical know-how, but the ability to break free of existing mental models and venture into the metaphorical unknown. We've seen the last few years how new memes and metaphors have carved paths for newcomers, new visions of DAO tooling, and grander and more inclusive calls to adventure. In this nascent and chaotic dark forest, best practices are nothing but a fragile comfort we hold onto to stay sane. At Krause House we're questioning everything and building from first principles to create something that survives the ephemeral think-tweets of market cycles. In this vein, we'd love to help Seed Club iterate cohort by cohort and supercharge this revolution in belonging.

profile image
@WillPapper
0xdd37
4,848.468 Votes

The Seed Club community is one of my favorite communities out there :)

I'm passionate about DAO design and tokenomics. I've given advice to Seed Club incubated projects based on my experience with Syndicate, Adventure Gold, and Constitution DAO. If we can design DAOs together that encourage abundance mindsets over scarcity mindsets and long-term thinking over short-term speculation, we can help the whole DAO ecosystem succeed.

profile image
@jonjyan
0xEac7
4,554.346 Votes

I'm Jon, one of the co-creators of Vector DAO, a decentralized collective of designers on a mission to make web3 more accessible. Vector is creating a new way of working that enables designers to collectively get ownership in the work they do, pooling their risk and upside across multiple projects to get better risk-adjusted returns. While Vector is only ~6 months old, we've already worked with dozens of web3 projects, done over a million dollars worth of projects, and have a highly active membership base (over 40% of members have actively contributed to a project or to DAO ops). We've made tons of mistakes along the way and as result have learned a thing or two about how to grow a DAO and community that we'd love to share.

profile image
@derekgtaylor
0xE4cb
4,489.386 Votes

I am @derekgtaylor, team FWB community, Coffee Time, early dance floor instigator, @thepark @menottis founder + partner. Consistently will show up for SeedClub to hold positive, electric space for the community and provide thoughtful, subjectively cool, nuanced, and artisanal perspective + curation when needed. Will be the drummer for your band, the Ringo for your Beatles, always playing for the song, the good of the community, and the greater good for the $CLUB. LFG

profile image
@alexxzzhang
0xf358
4,482.316 Votes

Mayor of FWB, aspiring Jane Jacob’s of DAOs.

// Ways I Can Help Support Future SeedClub Cohorts

• Roadmap // Going 0 to 1. As the first full time contributor at FWB, I enjoy and can contribute to hands on early stage roadmap build out (product, strategy, hiring)

• Org Structure // Transitioning from founder run to contributor team to exit-to-community models. Establishing org structures native to web3 and your culture

• Community // Treating digital spaces like city planning, fundamentals to community building and contributor pathways, scaling trust and connection

• Leverage // Joined web3 seven months ago, speeding up learning curve. Helping operators find their unique leverage areas

• Tools // Advising and investing in a lot of DAO tools and primitives so up to speed on best practices

profile image
@gaby_goldberg
0x01b7
4,401.813 Votes

If there's one thing that brought me into the web3 space, it's the people. I have admired the Seed Club community for months and have been lucky to meet & spend time with some of the best and brightest in the DAO (Agora, Poolsuite, Krause House, etc.). In the new year, I would love the opportunity to dive in headfirst and spend more time integrated in the Seed Club community. Tactically, my skills lie in writing, growth strategy, branding/messaging, and (of course) fundraising, but I am here to learn and am excited to jump in wherever needed. Community is the backbone of web3 and I can't wait to hopefully get started!

profile image
@0x_Lucas
0x3839
4,316.587 Votes

Co-Founder of Bankless DAO, Senior Editor at Bankless HQ, and Co-Founder of FireEyes DAO.

profile image
@_kinjalbshah
0xA5E1
4,254.339 Votes

I'd love to be a part of Seed Club and spend time with projects building out consumer onramps, educational platforms, and social layers for web3. I've been a long time supporter of the social token movement and am thrilled to see Seed Club at the nexus. As an investor, I focus on DEI, go-to-market and product strategy. I have four years of investing experience, as well as community building in web3 / crypto. I'd be honored to work with teams formally as a part of Seed Club!

profile image
@JuliaLipton
0xB0A1
4,221.813 Votes

Many of my favorite people and projects are a part of Seed Club. I'd love to devote more time to this community. Specifically, I can help DAOs with everything from mission to onboarding to operations. Thanks frens!!

profile image
@0xJim
0x705A
4,125.587 Votes

I'm 0xjim, an avid DAO contributor and full-time crypto builder since 2019. I've had the privilege of contributing to many DAOs, including PleasrDAO and Index Coop, as well as starting three DAOs: inkDAO, ScribeDAO, and MangaDAO. This experience has taught me 2 invaluable lessons: (1) how to launch a minimally viable DAO and grow it alongside a passionate and mission-aligned community; and (2) the design whitespace and community needs that new DAOs can serve.

I would be grateful to collaborate with the gigabrain DAO summoners at Seed Club and support a new generation of DAOs in our little corner of the internet. More than anything, I believe that this is an amazing opportunity for me to be humbled, learn and grow with a community of the top builders in Web3.

profile image
@raihan_
0xb683
4,067.4 Votes

As a founding member of FWB and regular commenter/contributor in the DAO space, I bring three unique qualities that I'd like to imbue in the Seed Club community: a sense of practicality, the ability to think long-term for projects and (of course) shitposting. I believe in Seed Club's mission to build the organizations of the future and would use my dual industry and DAO experience to help advance that mission globally, across a variety of industries.

profile image
@SpaceXponential
0xFF8e
3,963.986 Votes

I once heard a beautiful saying, that the role of an Educator is to help their students fall in love with one another through the power of questioning. I think the same could be said about a Steward of Community! The poetry and science of community is my foremost passion, and I would love to help grow and activate the Seed Club family as a mentor, collaborator and educator.

profile image
@sumin_of_note
0x0BB6
3,950 Votes

We've got a basic web3 education covered on many fronts, I want to lead the charge in the intermediate to advanced levels of future DAO contributors. Marking new territory and setting the standards for our industry

profile image
@jaesmail
0x70eC
3,911 Votes

Seed Club was one of my initial introductions to web3. After running a creator growth agency for two years, Jess gave me incredible advice on how I can bring that experience into the world of social tokens and DAOs. Fast-forward to today, and I'm working full-time to start, build, and grow DAOs, primarily with Forefront and Syndicate. I would love the opportunity to give back to the Seed Club community however I can.

profile image
@fkpxls
0x7891
3,855 Votes

As the co-founder of Station and the co-host of DAO Therapy, I look to dedicate my career to building products and community to make working together online rewarding and fulfilling, both socially and financially. Seed Club's mission is to incubate the most impactful community-owned projects, and Station's mission is to empower contributors of those communities to collaborate and coordinate more effectively across the Seed Club ecosystem. I had the privilege serving DAOs such as FWB, Juicebox, and Chainforest, and through those experiences have gained operating experiences as well as best practices designing effective organizations.

profile image
@cwweb3
0xC93B
3,550.4 Votes

I am a DAO enthusiast, contributor to many DAOs, and former Crypto Wallet COO in China. After stepping down from my wallet role in 2020, I have put almost all my energy into studying DAO and spreading the Web3 spirit in the local community. I have written many influential articles, letting many non-crypto people know the beauty of DAO and web3, the most popular one about BanklessDAO hit 1M+ reads. I also helped to connect many DAOs with Chinese communities and bring a lot of contributors to them; part of them are seed club cohorts or partners. My works help build an ethnically diverse global web3 world, and that is how I could contribute to the seed club and the global DAO ecosystem.

profile image
@META_DREAMER
0x8F94
3,446.455 Votes

I’m a software engineer and designer that’s been working in the DAO space for over 2 years now. Main area of focus is tokenomics and DAO tooling to enable more effective coordination of labour and capital for a decentralized web3 paradigm. I’ve helped build / worked in MetaFactory, MetaCartel, SourceCred, MetaCartel Ventures, Raid Guild, Coordinape, MetaGame, and others. We’ve proven that DAOs work, and now my focus is on making them work better via web3 native DAO tooling.

profile image
@atareh
0x5638
3,311 Votes

Content creator and writer in web3. I host online classes (Degen university) to educate people on web3, and write on twitter. Topics have ranged from NFTs and human signaling, etherscan 101, gas saving tips, how to pass on your crypto assets when you pass, and more.

When I write, I focus on fundamental truths that are hidden in plain sight, but give people clarity. An example of this is my thread on BAYC’s future: https://twitter.com/atareh/status/1458858405146284033

profile image
@patel0phone
0xc781
3,151 Votes

Focused on intersection of web3 learning <> work. I’m obsessed with designing social learning experiences and communities that foster friendships. I was an early employee at Thinkful (bootcamp), On Deck, Maven and now leading the Crypto, Culture, and Society DAO full-time. I can help with onboarding, contributor flow, community design and making strategic introductions in web2 and web3

profile image
@LarryFlorio
0xc04a
2,945.464 Votes

Lawyer focused on DAO infrastructure/ops and fund/securities law. I’ve been working closely with Nima & Anthony on SCV. I can provide a legal perspective to the DAO and accelerator projects.

profile image
@iyorenoelle
0x2AC0
2,700 Votes

I am an innovative product manager and designer passionate about decentralization and the post-platform world. In the web2 realm, I am an award-winning builder of iconic mission-driven brands, by creating community-driven growth and activation. Now as an active contributor in the web3 ecosystem, I bring that expertise into building DAOs solving complex problems where identity, inclusivity, and ownership are the common threads.

profile image
@cosmicblend
0xD134
2,610 Votes

I've been working on making life as a creative/maker more equitable for almost 20 years, including being the product director for creative and publishing teams of 50+ people.

I co-founded a new media publishing startup and successfully launched the first publishing pod. The model for this publishing startup was similar to having many small topical DAOs (publishing pods) loosely connected by a guild that supplied infrastructure and startup capital for every member in each publishing pod. At the time, I never thought of how similar the model was to ideas being explored by DAOs builders and designers.

Sadly we were left stranded by a poorly selected investor, but I made sure (took side jobs, paid from my pocket, etc.) that every creative we contracted got paid within 24hrs of invoice. Today I'm studying and learning about how crypto/web3 has evolved since 2016; I'm figuring out how I will apply my experience to community design and product building in the future.

profile image
@_juliettech
0x4380
2,522.813 Votes

I am a Panamanian software engineer currently working as a Developer Advocate for Aragon, helping engineers build DAOs. I am also co-founder and Engineering Lead for Surge, a community focused on securing women's place within Web3, as well as the mastermind behind "nerd_splash", a weekly newsletter about Web3's impact on how we live and learn (juliet.tech/newsletter).

I would be a valuable member within Seed Club because, as a programing teacher, writer, and Web3 entrepreneur, I provide value beyond the lines of code I write. I am an investor of money and energy onto projects that make the world a better place and I am convinced Seed Club is a part of such a list.

profile image
@Theeylon
0xbAAE
2,300 Votes

Long time DAO builder, contributor, and philosopher (lol). I founded, and now mostly advise and invest in crypto startups. Decentralization is my ikigai, and I specialize in system design, governance structures, and community building.

I run the DXDAO bizdev weekly community call, and invest through Collider.vc.

profile image
@0xjenil
0x8df7
2,122.006 Votes

I'm building Coinvise -- a platform to create and operate tokenized communities. I can be helpful to Seed Club DAO members in bootstrapping their community & offer some of the tooling we've built for creators at Coinvise.

profile image
@merna_makar
0x2F7a
1,968.334 Votes

Made in Egypt, living in Cali. I’m a Web 3 adventurer/DAO builder with a background in entrepreneurship and healthcare consulting. I write content to demystify Web 3 and its emerging best practices. I care deeply about serving communities, and removing traditional barriers to entrepreneurial success. I want to continue writing valuable content & case studies for the Seed Club DAO to make building in Web 3 easier.

profile image
@Joey_DeBruin
0x4bBb
1,518.747 Votes

For nearly a decade I've been building products to help creatives advance their careers, from chefs to scientists and now to creators in web3 communities with Backdrop. For the past year I've been working with Jess to continue to find ways to build things that will help SeedClub's communities, and my hope is that will continue for many years to come. Our intention is to include SeedClub as a founding partner in our launch early next year, but that's just the start of what we can do together. I share SeedClub's view that next wave of web3 communities will build the products that define the next decade, and I'd love to work to continue bringing the right builders and tools to SeedClub as it helps those communities grow!

profile image
@eimsoliman
0x60D0
1,389.69 Votes

accidental renewable systems engineer/investor, turned smart contract artist. interested in solving IRL problems through collaborative web3 experiments. passionate in building coordination tools to support creators and communities across sustainable fashion, circular products, and regenerative cities. looking forward to supporting the seed club community with non transferable governance, multiclass tokenomics, dynamic smart contracts, and all the new things I will learn and experiment with in my own projects.

profile image
@0xgregory
0x6278
1,325.747 Votes

HI! I'm Gregory James Peacock. I've been full-time web3 since co-founding SquiggleDAO in April 2021. These days, I am deeply involved in all major aspects of our DAO, including community development, strategy, fundraising, and building web3 culture. I love web3 and plan to be #fulltimecrypto for a very long time.

I'd really like to join SeedclubDAO because I care deeply about web3 and want to learn as much as I can while sharing my own growth with as many other DAO builders as possible. This is how I want to give back.

LFG

profile image
@cryptohun3y
0x2986
965 Votes

I design brand identities, create content for social, & facilitate digital comms for social impact, web2 brands. I’m stoked to be exploring web3, translating my design + community organizing skills to facilitate deeper individual contribution and continued community emergence. I’m eager to tinker with the DAO onboarding / contributor journeys so we can output a fully aligned process that not only shows people that they belong here, but also keeps us perpetually delighted and constantly tooling things for the better. “You never launch a community, you’re consistently always building it.” - David Spinks

Oh, and I’m a member of mClub DAO (👋🏽 Mirror co-conspirators!)

profile image
@ManuAlzuru
0x4737
904 Votes

I'm Manu and I’m the founder of DoinGud (future DAO focused on empowering creators to support themselves and their communities), founding member of API3 (DAO for creating decentralized APIs), MetaCartel member (DAO for funding tools in the web3 space), mentor at TheLAO (Investment DAO) and also part of the own.fund (Investment DAO focused on the creator economy). I love building and creating value collectively. I care about empowering collaboration and creating social impact.

profile image
@Pepperoni_Jo3
0x1ECf
891.934 Votes

DAOs are dammed difficult - and so I spend my time helping them to work well. This has enabled me to guide Index Coop through a transformation which has:

• redefined our org structure and decision-making process
  • created a unique new web3 compensation framework
  • engaged with VCs to carve out 22.5% community ownership (up from 2%!)

I want to bring my creativity, energy and drive to help Seed Club DAO it differently.

profile image
@GoldenbergLior
0x5bDC
857.218 Votes

Been working on DAO infrastructure and active participator in DAO's since 2018. builder (DataDAO, DAOstack, ICHI), connector (biz dev in early stage projects), supported (Infinite Garden, Gitcoin etc..) and now joined Collider.VC to help early stage projects grow and expand our active participation in the communities we invested in. Fan of SeedClub, member of KrausHouse :-) and would love to connect in my current capacity & my passion to assist early stage project in helping SeedClub alumni's taking their next steps towards launching their products

(Hi Jess ! it's been a while since ETHberlin ;-)

WAGMI !!

0xA5d0…750e
522 Votes

I’m Natasha, the co-founder of Boys Club a community and social club designed for crypto curious women and non-binary individuals. I started Boys Club because I saw so many smart and capable women sitting on the sidelines, just watching what was happening in crypto, instead of being a part of building the future of what wealth and power looks like. Before Boys Club, I founded a start-up in the travel space called Allcall, where I built a community of hundreds of content creators and travel lovers. This past November, Allcall was acquired by Fora, where I joined as their Head of Community. Prior to Allcall, I was the second employee on Indiegogo’s post campaign business where I onboarded over 2k entrepreneurs to our platform, collectively raising over $100 MM. All this to say, I’ve spent my career with a conviction that community is the key to successful products, businesses and a full life, so I know I’ll be a valuable asset to The Seed Club DAO.

profile image
@josecaballer
0xB9C7
520 Votes

I am the son of a preacher and a teacher who became a Designer. Now I am on a mission to activate creative leaders globally to tackle society's biggest challenges through Design, Web3 technology, and community. I can contribute to Design, Product Development, and Organizational Development mentorship. I have been known to be a great facilitator for groups. How can we create the #vibez, systems, and activation needed to change the world using crypto?

profile image
@liamherbst_
0xaD92
275 Votes

I'm an experienced community builder on a mission to advance the DAO ecosystem.

I co-lead governance at Crypto, Culture & Society and am joining a decentralized social network startup part-time. I helped build communities at On Deck, contributed to Krause House and DAO Masters, and participated in an accelerator called Next 36.

I'm beginning a newsletter like unicorner.news that'll highlight one hot DAO each week and I'm excited to support many Seed Club DAOs.

Thank you for considering my application :)

0x1d3b…1309
270 Votes

After a year in the space I’m a co-founder at coordinape, contributor at yearn, catalyst of DAOstewards, and voting member at Cabin and Krausehouse.  I share this to illustrate my talent for weaving networks and finding niches to add value. As a member of SEEDclub I will increase the breadth and depth of potential SEEDclub contributors and participants. Also keen to contribute to the evolution of the DAO as its capacity and capability grows.

profile image
@medeana
0x302a
233 Votes

Hi! I'm the founder of Boys Club, a social club and community aimed at making crypto & web3 accessible for women and non-binary individuals. We're doing IRL events & growing our online community, all the while making this space fun and attractive to a new type of person. My day job is in marketing at the Celo Foundation, a carbon-negative blockchain bringing DeFi to 6B mobile phone users around the world. I'm hyper focused on making crypto & web3 inclusive and would love to bring this POV to Seed Club.

profile image
@ChrisF_0x
0xA1e4
220 Votes

Hi! I've been a full time DAOist since Apr 2020 as an active and founding member of The LAO, FlamingoDAO, Neptune, Dark Horse, Neon DAO & Ready Player DAO. My interests are in tool building, community formation, discovering new design patterns and most important to me - what citizenship on Ethereum means. Love to help early projects get started, while also living the maturation & scaling process. Here's an example of how I work within a DAO to work across DAOs, the Panels Contest, a collab we did with Arihz to run a curation contest with several NFT DAOs (https://medium.com/@FLAMINGODAO/the-tiles-contest-7187a1bb355d). Thanks.

profile image
@humptycalderon
0x1813
200 Votes

Hello, Seed Club. 👋🏽 I'm Humpty Calderon, a web3 builder contributing to various projects and communities for over 3 years. My focus is making web3 fun and accessible. To that point, I've created various engagement tools to help with education and onboarding of individuals across the world. My most recent project, Crypto Sapiens is a podcast that features the stories of web3 builders and the projects they contribute to. It's designed to allow anyone who may be interested in joining the vibrant web3 ecosystem to identify themselves with our podcats guests and their genesis story, and give them the courage to jump and thrive along with us. I've always envisioned Crypto Sapiens along with the many other community-focused projects I have built to be cross-chain and cross-community. Seed Club is the ideal project to catapult them to the next level - adding value to Seed Club and web3 overall.

profile image
@jessepollak
0x6e0d
185 Votes

I spent the last 4.5 years leading all the engineering teams building consumer-facing experiences at Coinbase (Coinbase, Pro, Wallet). Since participating in the Aragon ICO, I've been fascinated by DAOs and in the middle of this year I stepped back from that role to focus full time on DAOs. In the year ahead, I'll be leading DAO efforts at Coinbase, helping build a local community currency in my home town, transforming a pre-existing community into a DAO, and contributing back to the broader ecosystem (e.g. being an ENS delegate). I've been blown away with the quality and creativity of Seed Club thus far and I'd love to be a part of it going forward!

profile image
@NiftyFiftyETH
0xE753
174 Votes

I'm passionate about DAOs, NFTs and all things crypto/web3.0!

Currently, I am a Community Ambassador (and also involved in Marketing and Acquisition) at SquiggleDAO and a Technician, Designer and Community at MetaFactory.

I would love to join Seed Club DAO to share lessons learned (specially those regarding Community Management, onboarding, etc.), learn from the amazing roster of contributors at Seed Club and have fun (there is a motto that I love from Drew Harding: "You cannot compete with someone who is having fun" and that is what I try to do)!

profile image
@MayaBakhai
0xE098
164.813 Votes

Hi I am Maya! I am an active member of the FWB community and recently launched dosaDAO - assembling the best and brightest south asians. I am specifically focused on bringing more females into the ecosystem and as a contributor I always keep this mission in mind when designing a strategy. My network is in the celebrity world via my past job running investments for Kevin Durant. I would love to learn, build, and grow together with the seed club community :)

profile image
@_helmass
0x464E
164 Votes

Early stage DAO coordination and operations. Operations lead at Gringotts DAO. Core contributor at Mystic Whales. Contributor MetaCartel and MetaXelerator. Drafted MetaMoloch proposal for 100 ETH joint grant matching program for MC and Moloch DAO and will help head the program in 2022.

profile image
@JesseBoykins3rd
0x8818
117.774 Votes

I am Jesse Boykins III, a multi dimensional creative and entrepreneur, focusing on artist development and pure art expression. Challenging how true art is not viewed as commerce. I have been releasing albums and creative directing/ creative consulting for over a decade. I am here for the progression and growth of my art community I have been a part of for years. I desire to instill power and knowledge to those who are of my frequency.

profile image
@CDTEliot
0xC024
115 Votes

I’m head of community and Growth at coinvise. I’ve written a book, « The social Token revolution », which gather all the knowledge I learned since I’m in the Web3 space. This book aims at educating and onboarding the next million of individual to Web3, and I would be happy to share my knowledge with the SeedClub community, answering Members’ questions.

profile image
@xtinaholder
0x57d2
97 Votes

I’m a social impact leader committed to introducing more women to blockchain! I’m the founder of WomXn in Business Club Non-Profit! A community of over 370,000 women from across the world.

profile image
@I_AM_STAV
0x2dfe
69 Votes

After founding Motherboard and leading VICE Media's digital diversification, I'm building something new: Pentagraph is a hybrid storytelling machine combining the best practices of a traditional digital media company with the transformative powers of a DAO. The result will be more resources and ownership for multimedia storytellers, wider-ranging collaboration, huge opportunities to lift stories from digital to film/tv and ultimately emancipation from the ad-supported 'churnalism' model. The Pentagraph editorial supersquad is here to help articulate stories coming from the Seed Club ecosystem and share them with the next wave of folks ready to unhook from traditional work and embrace the future of human coordination.

profile image
@_mecyver
0xb4b0
61 Votes

I have a mission to help diversify the metaverse by onboarding 10,000 non "white guys" into the NFT space in 2022 and could use all the help I can get.

The onboarding is part of a larger effort to build a curriculum that demystifies the entirety of the space for new creators and collectors. The aim is to then tokenize the community in order to upskill them as educators and supporters within a community-powered accelerator program that takes a percentage of all selected alumni projects and pays it back into the liquidity of the token, as a means to keep the cycle going.

profile image
@bvajresh
0x7721
58 Votes

I was a Community Ambassador at Rally.io where I helped creators launch and integrate their social tokens within their communities. Currently, I support the community partnerships and economy design efforts at SuperLayer Labs, a crypto venture studio built on top of the RLY Network. As a member of the Seed Club DAO, I can help support creators and communities as they go through the process of creating and launching a tokenized community, particularly by advising them on creating a community strategy and designing incentive loops to effectively distribute tokens.

profile image
@itsmichellelora
0xb793
45 Votes

I have 10+ years of experience developing well known partnerships (Nike, supreme, etc). I’m now 3 weeks into learning about all things web3 but am facinated by the opportunity to build and grow overlapping community. Have already dipped my toes by launching an nft through cereal brand, offlimits. Will now focus on developing smart contracts and learning how to code. Goal is to onboard as many communities to web3 as possible (the right way aka decentralized).

profile image
@scottmandel
0xA311
33.774 Votes

Hello Seed Club. I've been in the crypto space for a decade now, I've got the gray on beard to prove it!

Over that time, I've sourced power and infrastructure for Riot Blockchain, led fundraising and community for Flexa ($AMP) and much more.

In my time in crypto, I have never been more excited, we're entering the era of DAOs and community.

My current projects, Moat DAO (https://www.moatdao.xyz/), Canu DAO (http://canudao.xyz/) and a traditional consultancy bringing Web 2 communities to Web 3. Blog (https://scottmandel.medium.com/)

I live and breathe community, I build them, I scale them. It's the most important aspect of the future of DAOs.

profile image
@TheTakenUser
0x1E8e
25 Votes

I am the driver of collaborative spirit within Aragon since 6 months where I contributed towards the launch of Aragon’s first decentralisation experiment - the Technical Support Guild. More importantly I have convinced Aragon to steward hackforfreedom.org - the biggest collaborative hackathon ever organised on GitCoin and was personally in charge of bringing the other 22 co-organisers on board. I am an active contributor to the Aragon Network DAO and a lurker in many DAOs (e.g. FWB, Bankless, Cabin, DAOMasters, SharkDAO, Fingerprints).

profile image
@SnacksXyz
0x5d2B
22 Votes

My name is Snacks! I’m a LA based artist producer/songwriter who was a part of the genesis Songcamp group Rainbow Punch. As a seasoned producer in the web2 world I see the future and endless possibility in all things web3 from my experiences creating/selling songs in the space. I would be a valuable member of the Seed Club DAO for a few reasons, mainly my connection to writers, producers, and indie artists in the music scene today and my desire to onboard them into web3 and away from the abusive music industry. Additionally I am currently building out teams to develop a music/NFT on chain game, and an on chain plug-in for audio creators!

profile image
@acerolafund
0x904f
22 Votes

I’m a Brazilian multimedia artist that works at the intersection of art and cryptofinances for more than 10 years. In 2021, I created the Acerola Fund, a distributed governance and indirect coordination experiment focused on the acquisition of cryptomedia works created by artists from the Global South, establishing a non-profit collection. The fund treasury is made of percentages of sales of my own artworks (pedrovictor.eth), from airdrops (such $ENS and $SOS), from secondary royalties of $DAA (Decentralized Autonomous Acerola, our governance token that gives access to https://snapshot.org/#/acerola.eth), and other donations. The main goal is to support and engage with under-represented creators at a time of global economic crisis, and being part of the Seed Club DAO 20 Awards can broaden this research and make beautiful connections happen. Thank you for the opportunity!

profile image
@itsmelvv
0xc3D2
22 Votes

I’m an electronic producer and DJ. I’ve performed at Coachella, Lollapalooza, and Bonnaroo. As a longtime member of the music industry as well as a proponent of Web3’s intersection with music, I’m looking forward to rewriting what it means to be a full-time musician and providing opportunity to overlooked talent. Happy to provide insight into the state of the music industry, record labels (I’ve worked with several majors), and anything dealing with music, gaming, or events.

profile image
@AdamRy_n
0x736e
21.934 Votes

Yo, I'm a creator, entrepreneur, and for those who will have me as one, an advisor. My expertise is media and building community off of content. I've worked with some amazing people during my time at The Hustle, Under Armour, Red Bull, and now leading Workweek. I plan on being an advocate for Seed Club and strengthening the ecosystem to retain and grow the members of the community. Finally, I refuse to compromise good vibes - you can't build in this community without having integrity and maintaining what vibe got us here.

profile image
@MoRuf88
0xCA88
20 Votes

I am an first generation Nigerian American artist, rapper & song writer. I’ve been dedicated to creating within Web3 for some time and it’s opened my mind to the land of limitless possibilities. With every song I create & share I put my heart and soul into it to let others know that it’s ok to be your genuine self. I’m truly looking forward to continue to learn and grow within this space and create opportunities for those around me.

profile image
@lamismavacaa
0x924B
15 Votes

I'm an artist, ever-curious participant, and community guide who educates myself first to later offer my greatest aid to others. Seedclub has been a wellspring for this self-research, as well as one of the gentlest ways to feel valuable in the community quickly through answering questions and offering resources. With this additional responsibility, I can continue to think beyond borders and further contribute my many attributes to making Seedclub a great place to learn and grow. Plus I'm still keen to get back to work on #vibe-squad in the new year.

profile image
@nick_hollins
0x978f
10 Votes

I’m Nick Hollins, a founder of voyager, which is a web3 community for artists and creatives.

Our mission for 2022 is to build up a collectively owned community that focuses on creative/art practice through resonance and ritual, publishes through a curated catalog (Zora), documents art practice and counterculture through our zine (Mirror), and celebrates in gatherings both physical and virtual.

I’ve been full-time in web3 since 2017 and will soon be starting up a new podcast called UFO Club that documents web3 counterculture through art, music, and technology. I recently began assembling a portal of web3 tools for creatives at voyager.xyz/toolkit

Like all of us here I’m a major supporter of Seed Club, inspired by its mission and all that’s been achieved, and would love the opportunity to join its network of builders and contribute my energy, knowledge and skills to the DAO and future cohorts.

profile image
@rajkaria_
0x9BeD
10 Votes

Created MemeDAO in 1 day with great vibes in community. Managing community of 15k+ devs at Questbook. Creating content for DAOs from begineer to advance level. Can contribute with Seed Club DAO members for setting up communities and DAOs. Learning web3 dev (solidity and rust) to make sure I stay up-to-date with latest trends.

profile image
@AlecUrtu
0x150f
10 Votes

Hi, My name is Alec, and I'm a creative that guides multiple teams in the web2(BoxLunch & HerUniverse) and web3(frensHouse) worlds. I believe that I can bring value to the seed club family with my background in creative direction and user experience. I have developed multiple design systems that enable teams to collaborate and problem solve in the fast-paced uncertain retail environment. I feel that the seed club's mission aligns with my current work culture and I can see myself working alongside the current visionaries that have guided the seed club to the front of this new emerging trend in technology and industry.

profile image
@SlytexStudios
0x4449
10 Votes

Hi - I’m Javi. I've been a DAO surfer 🏄🏻‍♂️ for the past few months and have fallen in love with the thrill and adventure of building with community (Hyperscale, ConstitutionDAO, LinksDAO).

We're launching @DAOSocialClub with some frens: a community-owned media organization built on Twitter Spaces. Designed to onboard, educate, and inspire new members into the DAO ecosystem.

We'll be hosting conversations with leaders in the space who will share insights on DAO formation, tokenomics, and community building. Confirmed guests include leaders from Krause House, Forefront, Coinvise & more.

Our pitch: share key insights with the Seed Club community to create a hands-on symbiotic relationship. This means rewarding community members who actively contribute to Seed Club with tokenized rewards or complete Seed Club bounties.

2022 is the year of DAOs. Let’s make it frictionless for high-quality talent to get involved and build together.

profile image
@YalorMewn
0x66b1
10 Votes

Actions speak louder than words, those whom I've been fortunate enough to collaborate with know that I'm a man of action, stepping up to do whatever needs doing, guiding and exploring the best strategy for the many DAO's I've helped kickstart.

I am a natural DAOist and an allie to the movement of Decentralized Collaborative Networks. The future is DAO 🔥

0xDf20…84DA
0 Votes

My name is Ed balloon. I am an artist in the nft space. Ive been trying to help bring visibility to black artists in the space as well as host the BIPOC lgbtqia Twitter space for those Marginalized to have a safe environment to asks questions and learn so that they can navigate the space better.

0x052D…9952
0 Votes

My lifelong educational adventure has led me to ancient civilizations and modern cultures as I traverse the globe. Now ready to ditch the corporate world for web3, I'm building a travel community that rewards users for sharing their experiences and educating the community. While a travel platform has a lot of monetization opportunities, a large portion of the treasury will be reserved for those who maintain our shared cultural heritage around the world.

profile image
@keonechong
0xaC6F
0 Votes

Yo, salutations, I'm Keone a cultural engineer from the Human Experience DAO, The Systm. I'm the son of an Olympian and a Chinese technologist from Jamaica and I bring that rich heritage into building culture through web3 communities. I'm passionate about creating a new economy for cultural creatives to become the new generation of leaders, operators, developers, and designers. I want to change the way design as a whole, (Big D energy) can create a more equitable and sustainable future and have a net positive impact for future generations. How can we cocreate that future together?

profile image
@umarkhaneth
0x616c
0 Votes

I am a scientist and communicator turned communitty-buidler. I am trying to create science communities which ask questions, provide articulate discussions, and connect people. The two I'm starting so far are @BraidScience and @DAObters. We have received some attention

profile image
@sdix12
0xB588
0 Votes

I’m the current Director of Product at a NYC-based venture studio, a Techstars mentor, an ex-frog Design strategist and the Adjunct Professor of Design Strategy at NYU. My career represents a unique mix of business and human-centered design experience across industries and with a focus on early-stage venture. As a mentor with Seed Club, I’ll bring my expertise to its members by helping them shape their product strategies as well as develop their customer discovery capabilities so that they can better design differentiated experiences for their communities.

profile image
@jpren
0x78A4
0 Votes

I'm a web2 photography platform builder (founder of Snapjoy, lead designer of Facebook Photos) turned web3 photography nft collector and enthusiast. Growing up, the most important people in my life were peers and teachers who recognized creativity and believed in play. My mission is to help others value creativity, and to believe in those who have the courage to play and create meaningful artifacts.

0x9350…E24C
0 Votes

Im Nate Pedroza aka Drozzz. Ive been writing song lyrics since I was 16. I can write us a theme song, or cool sailor-like songs to sing while we do cool DAO stuff together. Ill order us pizza on my dime too.

profile image
@mparmstrong2
0x7E72
0 Votes

Hi Seed Club - Like all of us, I'm here to learn, share, and contribute to the development of Web3. I've been active in the space since 2017, where I started the Cambridge Associates Crypto Investment Research team. I later joined Bison Trails (now Coinbase Cloud) and am the Chief of staff of this product line at Coinbase. I'd love to join and contribute my experience operating / investing in crypto.

profile image
@kriti_ravi97
0x0c7b
0 Votes

I drive a startup venture, where we're building the infrastructure to tokenise skillset (onchain credentialing). This would eventually enable pseudonymous entities in the metaverse to interact with each other in a trustworthy manner. Seed Club is currently positioned to nourish innovation, and I believe that this infrastructure will further the cause with better technological capability. Imagine being able to invest in projects without knowing the team, but by making a purely performance centric decision? I'd love to contribute to this future of Seed Club.

profile image
@G_Y_O_C
0xe41d
0 Votes

I’m a multidisciplinary artist, technologist and community organiser, working at the intersection of synthetic biology, data and Web 3.

I have created a community known as Grow Your Own Cloud (GYOC) - our mission is to transform data centres from carbon emitters to carbon absorbers working with DNA data storage and plants.

We are developing the first biological NFTs, which are called NFPs: Non-Fungible Plants, and we would love the $CLUB community to be involved in shaping its launch and gift some of the genesis NFPs to the community in the form of data encoded seeds!

I would love to share my knowledge combining futuristic technologies (synthetic biology, DNA data storage, and Web 3) and involve our community of artists, designers, and scientists from institutions such as University of Washington, MIT and Ginkgo Bioworks.

profile image
@dylan_hattem
0xe217
0 Votes

It's a pleasure to meet you, Seed team. Keeping this short and concise -

I am a 3x founder across the creative (www.dsprojects.co), fintech www.witharchie.com) and philanthropy (https://www.vogue.com/article/this-t-shirt-campaign) sectors. My life passion is in building companies to help support other creatives and my track record shows that.

My passion for Web3/Blockchain/NFT space runs deep, and I consider myself to be an avid student and educator in the space. I currently advise startups (including www.joinbubbles.co) actively purchase NFTs across various blockchains, and share my knowledge with as many people as I can. Just this weekend, I wrote a 2,000 word article on the $SOS token, including its origins, tokenomics, where it can go from here, etc...It was published in One37PM - http://one37pm.com/nft/finance/sos-token-airdrop-theopendao-explainer

Most importantly, I love my family and helping people.

Looking forward to hearing back.

profile image
@entredonneur_
0x8E89
0 Votes

I have been studying information overload, FOMO and digital well-being since 2011. As we know, information overload is a big problem when it comes to DAOs. My belief is that the web needs to transition from a real-time-first to an on-time-first paradigm. Over the years, one of my proposals has been implemented in Google Search & Maps.

profile image
@metamorphysiz
0x9aA6
0 Votes

I am a Web2 Fintech PM/Scrum Master IRL with some free time on my hands, will (can?) never dox, so you’ll just have to believe me - I have skills. Am super excited about the new MVP - Minimum Viable Community - and craving to experiment w organizing / building community and gain more Web3/blockchain knowledge and experience. I made @metamophysiz on twitter for fun earlier this year just to learn how to mint NFTs and be a troll at the same time. Obv not an artist and know you need to go the generative art route etc for something like this.
Can teach myself anything if I’m excited enough about it. Have other twitter personas but can use this one for the $CASH / DAO “cause” - can be less snotty if required.

profile image
@mukul0x
0xb684
0 Votes

I’m a college student currently going through the US immigration system who wants to work towards democratizing access to financial opportunities and capital allocation. I believe web3 is the most powerful way to do this and is the future of the way we do business. I am currently working on web3syndicate.xyz and wagmidao.xyz

profile image
@seanraf
0x0483
0 Votes

I am developing expertise in community design and management in the Web3.0 space and I'm eager to become a fixture in SeedClub! After getting my start in community-based products with Greg Isenberg in April 2021, I have spent the past six months involving myself heavily in DAOs like FWB and Krause House. I linked back up with Greg in November for his Crypto College course, and just recently began working part-time with BeetsDAO on community design and management.

Helping people find meaning and connection online is what gives me energy, and I believe DAOs are the ultimate vehicle for community online. Involving myself in SeedClub will help both myself and the community at SeedClub succeed in that mission.

profile image
@WenWei_Wu
0x3050
0 Votes
  • Seasoned venture capitalist (5 years experience in helping seed/pre-angel round startups)+ crypto startup (Binance listed) co-founder
  • Shifting majority of time to web3 and DAO. Early contributor to $PEOPLE
  • Network mostly in East Asia and South-East Asia countries
profile image
@pillarchy
0x5996
0 Votes

I'm pillarchy, The Krause House's contributor and the CityDao's contributor.

profile image
@WhoDaniel
0xf497
0 Votes

I am a visionary Entrepreneur, who has developed and administered websites for 20+ years. I am a performance and multimedia Artist. I am highly invested and experienced in marketing and sales. After discovering the wonders of crypto and Web3, only around 6 months ago, I have jumped in with both feet and a passion! I am currently actively involved in 2 DAOs; MODA DAO, and PoolTogether DAO.

profile image
@valb00
0xC7e2
0 Votes

Passionate (really) web3 champion Former Cloud/Web2 & CyberSecurity tech exec (CNCF, NetApp, SNIA/ISO) CEO of Click2nft Co-Creator of web3summit

I am a lifelong tech student and teacher, now red-pilled believer in the limitless potential of web3 & DAOs

Having enjoyed pre-web3 incubator cohorts, I am eager to participate in a web3-native one!

profile image
@martinezmoure
0xeC2a
0 Votes

I am committed to making immigration (both to the US and elsewhere) easier and more attractive to people around the world. I believe the power DAOs give to communities is revolutionary and a unique opportunity to create projects that will make immigration easier (e.g. P2P legal services, alternative sources of capital for foreign founders). In order to better understand DAOs and how to build strong community, governance, and utility, I have joined and become an active member of several DAOs (mostly focused on ConstitutionDAO offshoots after a great experience with that project). I believe joining the Seed Club community will allow me to learn from others trying to shape the future of web3, and through it the future of the physical world as well.

profile image
@KeatlyKHZ
0xD27C
0 Votes

Deferred Stanford electrical engineering grad school to try to be a rock star. Built a turntable to scratch mp3s before one was commercially available. Founded and ran a record label and publishing company representing some of my favorite artists. Just closed $4.5 mil to build the world’s first decentralized music synchronization licensing marketplace. My goal is to create a digital ecosystem that fosters collaboration between musical and visual artists, cutting out the middleman to maximize their income.

profile image
@grownishsimba
0x1ce3
0 Votes

I’m a creative with a passion for collaboration. I’ve spent the better part of the past decade studying the music business, social movements and the sharing economy.
Naturally, when I did my own research into blockchain technology, it all made sense. After bouts of doubt and pivots, I am now confidently venturing into the crypto counter-culture. Being affiliated with Seed Club would be the first step in going after the opportunities that present themselves to me.

profile image
@noobhav
0xB52F
0 Votes

I'm a VP, Product at Live Nation working to start a music orientated Media DAO at the intersection of Fans x Creators. I also angel invest and have worked with companies such as Paperchain.io and IYK.app. I'm also working with 8it.nyc to evolve it into a Web3 company by creating 'Edible NFTs' - a POAP for collecting limited edition food drops and helping chefs accumulate fan clubs through social tokens. I also do physical fluid acrylic art that I'm working to translate into a generative (as I used to be a developer). Immigrant from India living in NYC, currently part of FWB and FF DAOs but missed the snapshot.

0x8Dfa…0e38
0 Votes

Hello, I am executive corporate leader IRL and manage a team of 500 members globally across 4 contintents. In Web3, I am community manager for Tria Chromatica Art community and also consulting 2 projects for their launch at present. I love defining and developing culture for my organization and believe i will be strong asset to Seedclub DAO as i will get opportunity to develop a strong community culture for the DAO right from the start. Cheers and Thanks.

profile image
@barticz
0x786b
0 Votes

Would love to contribute and help to build. I'm working on a DAO'22 canon with 8k words strong (example: https://pucek.tech/QWmviS) a DAO landscape map (example: https://pucek.tech/FQsME3). Have experience in product and community building. Would love to join, build and contribute. Have a great day!

profile image
@kolourrmusic
0x081b
0 Votes

Hi, I’m Bruce Rebello (aka Kolourr), an Indie Pop/Rock Artist, Industrial engineer and amateur developer from Toronto, Canada.

I have a passion for creating music and building things. The current web3 project I’m working on is https://www.musicavatars.org/ - an NFT project that aims to bridge the gap between the PFP NFT world and the Music NFT world.

My passion for building and analyzing can be put to use in furthering the reach of the Seed Club DAO and helping build a more equitable world for everyone.

profile image
@jay_drainjr
0xAEE1
0 Votes

I'm an investor at Maven Ventures, a consumer software fund, where I invest in web3 projects. I would be instrumental in helping Seed Club find and determine projects to invest in, especially projects built by POC's. I would also love to work closely with Seed Club funded projects to jam on product and GTM. I'm also a strong writer and would be excited to give both Seed Club and its startups extra visibility and help share their respective narratives.

profile image
@miamimike_
0xbc44
0 Votes

I've helped over 1,000 startups with their financial projections—which are the most effective way for founders to improve their chances of success. I'm also a former dev who's raised money and had an exit. Oh, and I've been obsessed with crypto since 2013. Short story: I bring a ton of value to the Seed Club DAO. How can I help?

profile image
@kevinyc_
0x0A26
0 Votes

I like to educate and onboard non-technical contributors to Web3 and DAOs.I am also a contributor to FF and PRTN and RaidGuild. I also want to focus on how to prevent burnout in the Web3/DAO space and help build roadmaps to help transition from traditional work to Web3/DAOs. GM

profile image
@CryptoPowerGals
0x06A1
0 Votes

I got into the crypto rabbit hole last year and have been a huge believer of web3 since then. Active contributor at a few DAOs like IndexCoop, UMA having experience in Business Development and Marketing. I want to become a part of the mission to empower freedom in the Web3 community. I want to help build the system and spread the word about the Seed Club to all the talented people out there especially women who have skills, ideas but are not able to utilize them, and working remotely in DAO and participating in cohorts it might solve some of their challenges. Being a part of the club, I want to be inspired and inspire and help people working towards this goal.

0x54Ed…f51f
0 Votes
  • My name is Willy and I am Frenchy based in Amsterdam

• I am an active contributor at DAO Masters in Strategy and at GCR in Operations and I have helped out Krause House on compensation

• I am also supporting Pro Bono Several DAO tooling founders and start-ups

• I want to be a member of Seed Club DAO because I deeply believe in a future where DAOs will be the dominant form of collaboration, investment and creation vehicle and I want to be part of SC’s ecosystem pushing for its development in Europe.

profile image
@DCfiliblaster
0x8555
0 Votes

We are the Co-Directors of Delicious Democracy - DC's Creative Advocacy Lab intersecting culture and politics, nature and technology. If we think we can "get rid of trust", we are kidding ourselves. We need to build on real, human trust in order to create a new economic and political system that doesn't just replicate the bullshit of our current one. Our roadmap for 2022 is about building bridges between web3 and the real world: building the beginnings of a new system that can build equitable and accessible cultural and political power for real humans in real communities.

0x1292…E666
0 Votes

Creative Director in the digital/virtual identity space. I want to help product teams design and bring to life digital avatars for their young new customers. 3D, 2D, VR, AR, I do it all. We need new Web3 identities that reflects the expressive, inclusive and modern use cases. I shipped XBOX Avatars. EX Microsoft, HTC, Disney.

profile image
@beyofbiz
0x3B52
0 Votes

I’ve been running a free startup school for underrepresented founders in Europe for the last 3 years. The 2022 are purely around web3. My value is that we can work together supporting dealflow and diversifying web3 future companies.

0x8741…72eE
0 Votes

I am an active member in other DAOs where I enjoy learning, contributing, and being a part of communities that are working on moving the web3 and crypto space into positive directions with palpable, long lasting and real life results.

profile image
@Ishwari_singh
0x7380
0 Votes

Angel investor and software dude. Great at spotting early trends. Help with fundraising , marketing. Run crypto Monday Palo Alto

profile image
@web3constructor
0x1384
0 Votes

I am a computer security analyst by profession and a self-proclaimed DAO consultant. Currently, I'm helping Monkey Media DAO in setting up a governance structure for there DAO. I have a solid understanding of tools and technology used for creating a DAO.

profile image
@jzavala
0x3Eab
0 Votes

I just discover the Seed Club, I come from managing 8 years an old school accelerators from Mexican people in the Silicon Valley, that I found that the Seed Club has a unique opportunity to help hundreds or thousands of entrepreneurs and I want to be part of this journey.

I have an open mind, I am looking how to transform my life into a DAOs based world. With my knowledge and desire to learn how I can change the way we live today in a better world. I am sure that my communications skills and long history of doing interviews to leaders in the industry and working with hundreds of entrepreneurs I will be able to provide value by sharing my knowledge and experience in multinational endeavors with the Silicon Valley mindset where I had been living the last 17 years.

profile image
@LucasSheiner
0x4aE4
0 Votes

I spent high school and college building & scaling two community-oriented internet businesses - one online marketplace and one sports media business - and wrote my college thesis about the history and ills of the centralized web.

Turned 100% to web3 last year (post-college) and now spend my time learning as much as possible and investing in creator tools + web3 applications + DAOs on behalf of David Rubenstein (via Declaration Partners).

I am involved with club CPG, Krause House, GCR, and others and am actively building out a fantasy basketball NFT project . My #1 goal moving forward is to become more intimately involved in the DAOs that I am passionate about, and SeedClub has long been #1 on that list.

I am 24 years old and perhaps less experienced than some, but if given the opportunity, I can promise that I'd dedicate myself completely to supporting the next generation of web3 communities however possible.

0x2D82…aBEB
0 Votes

My name is Amanda. I am a Latinx photographer interested in bringing more women and people of color into web3 particularly when it comes to NFT's and crypto. I believe the arts and crypto can help heal money wounds and build generational wealth in disenfranchised communities.

profile image
@getigorr
0xf347
0 Votes

I've fallen in love with DAO:s, the culture, the belonging, the incentives. But what I really love is the community and on a personal note.. feeling innovative and creative again. Coming from a history from startups, organising hackathons everything just makes sense in web3. I'm a curious generalist, an artist, a developer, community builder but most importantly, I'm nice and genuine person that love seeing people succeed while feeling passionate.

profile image
@0xmknod
0x8A61
0 Votes

Software engineer by trade, Finance MBA in hand, able to verify smart contract while reading balance sheet.

Co-founder and multisig holder of DAOONE (the first DAO in China).

Co-founder and multisig holder of EnlightDAO (the first Educational DAO in China).

Contributor of BanklessDAO, HumanDAO and OdysseyDAO.

Contributed, organized and promoted small DAO in China w/ BanklessCN, HumanDaoCN and Real-UnknownDAO.

profile image
@jontgus
0xBA78
0 Votes

Been doing web2 dev stuff for many years and was really bored by it. Got my passion back this year after I found web3 and DAOs in particular. Since then I quit my job, joined two DAOs as core member, and started to #BUIDL. Also won ETH Lisbon hackathon and started @ContribDAO that is working on onboarding people to web3 and getting people to contribute more to DAOs.

profile image
@christianbusch
0x50e2
0 Votes

I have a 20-year background in digital media and tech. I've run growth (marketing/customer acquisition/retention) teams for several companies including indiegogo, first gen crowdfunding and crypto predecessor. Past 5 years I've run two accelerators focusing on market entry. Crypto investor since 2016 and currently working on a real estate DAO.

0xad71…Fbf3
0 Votes

A goal in my life is to make people feel welcomed and comfortable in new environments. Everyone has a unique background that brings a new perspective to the table. Radical acceptance of others let’s the best ideas come to the forefront to the betterment of the whole. I seek to help the quiet ones share their dreams while feeling appreciated.

profile image
@NefSoulDojo
0x3742
0 Votes

I'm an instrumental hip-hop producer and event organizer (Beat Culture, beatculture.eth) based in the Bay Area, CA. I am exploring DAOs and how web3 can make the music business more equitable for musicians. I am especially interested in tokenized communities, virtual metaverse events, and the future of music NFTs.

profile image
@thehumanoidtyp2
0x14df
0 Votes

I'm a tradfi-turned-web3-enthusiast who has gotten deeply involved in DAOs over the past 6 months. I'm a core contributor to Fingerprints and SquiggleDAO. My main skillset is in treasury management, leveraging the experience and skills I've developed over almost a decade as a professional investor on the buy side. I think there is still massive room for improvement in optimizing treasury management and investment, and I'm passionate about developing best practices in that space to help DAOs succeed.

profile image
@BoluAjibawo
0xA545
0 Votes

Hello, I'm Bolu and I currently work as a software engineer for a big tech company but my dream is to contribute to DAOs.

I've been learning how blockchains work for a year now and I'm super excited about the technology.

I am passionate about crypto and I believe DAOs are the engine to help crypto build a better future for us all.

I can write code, write essays, speak to people, build relationships and community, but most importantly I'm not afraid to learn quickly, make mistakes and contribute.

profile image
@kalamishere
0xb3DE
0 Votes

My background is in music tech venture, previous artists native instruments. I’m based in Berlin and working with audiovisual creatives experimenting with AI & XR to explore what’s possible when we write the narratives for new tech. I’m excited about the potential of generative art and new token economies for creatives. Currently starting two inter-related projects as co-founder of soundobsessed.com av creators community and inxspace.tech, live virtual avatar performances

profile image
@nabil_kaz
0xdc91
0 Votes

I’m a product designer for AI-driven experiences in fintech. It has a lot of the same problems as web3: explainability, trust, mental model building. My career is built on complex systems thinking—at work we establishing governance models for platforms, building a tax filing product, etc. I can also code relatively well for a designer—built a DAO using ThirdWeb, did a year long full stack development school. I really want to work on DAOs and push the boundaries of governance models 🙏🏽

profile image
@drobinsonjr210
0x1095
0 Votes

Driven by an interest in promoting local investment, I moved back to San Antonio in 2019 to help launch a new private equity firm named Blueprint Local. The firm’s mission is to help investors find investments in their communities that have both attractive financial returns and meaningful, tangible impact. Additionally in 2021, I earned a Masters in Urban & Regional Planning with a focus on urban systems and inclusive economic development. Web3 presents exciting new opportunities for human organization and I believe I can bring a unique perspective due to my background in finance and urban planning.

profile image
@TrevorTraynor
0xdE39
0 Votes

Hi y’all. I’m a photographer, producer, creative thinker. Part of $FWB & $RAW. Excited about all things web3 and redirecting my energy towards onboarding people into crypto/web3 world. Here for this next chapter. My buddy Derek Taylor told me about seed club Dao. Just joined the discord. ✌️🌞 gm

profile image
@DAOConductor
0xbCB4
0 Votes

Strong digital advertising and marketing background as an entrepreneur, taking companies to mid 8 figures.
Co-founding Digm DAO, the first agency DAO consisting of Web3 growth ninjas. Digm will work via a DAO-to-DAO relationship/partnership. Contributor at Jump. Co-Founder of Gamer DAO. In web2 I build brands around celebrities and have strong relationships in the entertainment industry as it relates to celebrity talent. 🌱

profile image
@parkerjayp
0xB6fe
0 Votes

Hi, I'm Parker- a community-builder, operator, executer, and investor. I'm incredibly passionate about empowering founders and their projects at the beginning of their journey, far beyond just financial investment. I want to contribute to a DAO that recognizes the opportunity we have to build and empower impactful communities utilizing innovative tools like social tokens. Seed Club has a proven history of supporting some of the most compelling innovation in the space, and is driving the next generation of community in web3. I would love to add value to Seed Club and believe my background and experience could add a unique set of skills and strengths to the team.

0x36c1…C654
0 Votes

I’m a self-taught multidisciplinary creative(graphic design, illustration and animation) and am already an active designer for a few web3 communities.

Additionally, as an educator and former co-founder of AfricanStockPhoto.com, I can hopefully contribute unique insights to positively broaden the reach, richness and diversity of perspectives within the community.

profile image
@rachlololol
0xb1ab
0 Votes

I’m an active learner and teacher who values inclusivity, community, and levity. I have made it my life’s mission to bring as many women into crypo which means I am annoying family member around the Christmas table, but a great person to text in the middle of the night when there’s a dip. I love to breakdown complex ideas and make them digestible which makes me a great DAO contributor. I’m a founding team member of Boys Club and a huge fan of Seed Club. Pick ya girl!

profile image
@GapUp2
0x04De
0 Votes

I've been in the crypto space since 2013 with a career in finance and the launch of my own start up in the past. I am currently very interested in contributing to and investing in DAO projects to help further the progression of the space.

profile image
@Shadowsweat
0x69f5
0 Votes

I'm primarily a musician and artist with a background in cooperatives, who's been drawn into the web3 rabbithole. Aside from empowering artists and Musicians with web3 I'm also involved with RadicalxChange and we're focused on developing tools such as Quadratic Voting and Funding, among others, that could be very useful in helping DAOs cohere and make better group decisions. I'm also working on a DAO centered around changing public perception of psychedelics and raising funds for research into their therapeutic uses. I'm extremely enthusiastic about this space and I would love to add more feedback and do research to help this community foster sustainable human-centered DAOs and I plan on creating a ton of content this year to help educate more people on the potential of web3 and solve the problems we're facing.

profile image
@ccisdreaming
0x3B01
0 Votes

I'm an artist, entrepreneur, investor, who brings abundant energy and positivity to wherever I go. My background in family office and venture empowers me with great understanding of venture investment. I'm currently starting my own project CCisDreaming, a NFT personality that can sing, dance and interacts with people, and planning to launch Starseed DAO, a decentralized metaverse talent label down the road. My 6 years of experience in the music industry give me great insights in terms of what artist really needs, through CC, I hope to revolutionize the artist development journey with crypto economics! 🦄✨🔥

profile image
@Adey_OF
0x54a6
0 Votes

I am a Full-stack web developer and would love to contribute as much as possible to the growth of Seed Club Dao. I'm really excited about web3 as a whole and I see that the aim of this Dao is to help people with their web3 journey and I would love to play my part. :)

profile image
@m_mbahaa
0xeB62
0 Votes

I quit my job at Amazon to build the autonomous infrastructure for DAOs, and I want Seed Club to join my journey. I'm a patent holder for redesigning the Amazon Prime video player to enable high-resolution video on low-performance devices. I have solid commercial skills through managing and scaling a team of software engineers and project managers at Amazon. 25% of the global Prime Video streaming goes through my team's apps. Finally, I'm an investor in stocks with ~30% ROI per year since 2018.

profile image
@fsena96113318
0xCEf9
0 Votes

In Information Technology since 1991, I contributed to the adoption and expansion of both web1 and web2 and want to be part of web3 too. Currently CTO in an Alternative Investment firm in Japan, I hope to bring my experience and skills in regulatory governance, infrastructure deployment, and overall problem solving to SCD. I believe that crypto tech can change the world for the better.

profile image
@bulkandswagger
0x84c3
0 Votes

Found and Defender of the Audio Realm® at Mach1. Mach1 Spatial is a universal format that has unified a broken multichannel & spatial audio pipeline for interoperability and unlike Dolby or apple wants the "format" Mach1 Spatial to build the payment of artists into the system. We are also higher quality, 100% transparent with no filtering or processing enabling artists to have full creative control, unlike our competitors that have approached spatial audio as a gimmick. Our Mach1 Spatial Transcoder can also transcode to Dolby with no loss of data which is disruptive. (so for now you can still sell your Mach1 Spatial album on common DSPs while we wait for them to catch up). Eli Keszler on LuckyMe Records (up for album of the year on Bleep/ Pitchfork top most experimental) just launched Icons+ as a Mach1 Spatial first album. Mach1 already powers Bose NYTimes VR Apps, NatGeo HereWeGo, and more. I'd love to join this community to help contribute and also evolve our universal format into a DAO. In past life was a futurist for adidas and more also AdAge Creativity50 List of most influential creatives for contributions to spatial audio.

profile image
@againstutopia
0x64C5
0 Votes

steward of PrimeDAO, run marketing for the DAO, and before web3, co founded a dev tool startup and sold it. I was an EIR at 500startups and have about 5 years exp running founders through the accelerator, helping them with key marketing, product. and growth needs, and helping them avoid mistakes i’ve made in the past.

profile image
@wahnish
0x1663
0 Votes

I'm an award winning product designer who has developed original IP for Marvel/Stan Lee and Jeff Koons, the most successful American artist since Andy Warhol. I've advised a number of startup founders from Techstars, The Thiel Fellowship, Startup Leadership Program, NYU, DePaul University, and Columbia University among others.

In 2021 my company re-invented the collectible trading card by developing a technological breakthrough NFT Grading System. The project, called "Adult Fantasy", is a character franchise DAO designed to disrupt Disney over the long term.

Portions of my week are always open to zoom with founders looking for product, brand or marketing advice. I love adding value in any way I can and look forward to assisting Seed Club members as I learn more about how to build a DAO that can stand the test of time.

Website: https://www.adultfantasy.io/ Whitepaper: https://adult-fantasy.gitbook.io/adult-fantasy-nft-whitepaper/ OpenSea: https://opensea.io/collection/adultfantasy

profile image
@CPruijsen
0xfC97
0 Votes

I'm an active member of several DAOs, including FWB, Moonjelly (ocean impact), and Gen.Art, and a supporting but less active member of DAOs including FF, GCR, SSC, DevDAO, Bright Moments and Entities. I'm also working to bring the DAO structure into the organisation I'm a Product Lead at - A.Team - and bring it fully into the intersection between web2 talent marketplaces and web3 talent economies. As a contributor I bring product sense and experience to the table, in addition to an international perspective (I live and work from Lisbon, Portugal), a lot of energy, and an appreciation of fine generative art. I expect to actively contribute to FWB (NFT subDAO) and Moonjelly in particular in the coming year, and am always happy to support others from a product perspective when time allows.

profile image
@__khanft
0x0EfC
0 Votes

I've been writing a generative art platform for the GrailersDAO, which is a cross between Foundation and ArtBlocks. Specifically, it enables artists to preselect their hashes (i.e. curate their generative outputs) prior to public mint, which is then minted in out in an AB/Gen.Art type of way (it's a blind mint). The contract also allows: (1) a completely open public drop OR (2) a token-gated drop (where the token is not actually consumed), specifically you can token-gate a drop with EITHER an erc-20 OR an an erc-721; moreso you can require N numbers of these tokens for mint (I've generalized the concept so you can token-gate using an arbitrary token).

In addition, I've actually already written a governance erc-20 for this platform and have been contemplating various tokenomics in order to make this erc-20 a viable dual governance token for GrailersDAO.

I'd be valuable to SeedClub because I have a lot of ideas, know how to implement them and would love to extend into your community in order to pick your guys' brains on how to add even more utility to this token.

0x43a9…Ee08
0 Votes

I’m Lourin Keat, creator of Hype coin. Why makes me valuable I’ve quit my job to focus on the crypto industry. I’m someone that cares about everyone, so spreading kindness through crypto. I see a strong future and believe in it

profile image
@cnfsdcollector
0xBdE2
0 Votes

Started GrailersDAO which has expanded from a collecting DAO to a building DAO with an incredible community of generative artists, collectors, developers, and builders. Excited to help build and fund tokenized communities, including bringing learnings on contributor incentivization/recruitment, tokenomics, community organization, project management, team size, etc. Also, interested in organizing more partnerships/collaborations across DAOs (including GrailersDAO) and other tokenized communities.

profile image
@RabbitGif
0xfE39
0 Votes

Hey, my name's Tim! I am a web3 contributor and DAOist from Magadan, Far East of Russia, and during my journey, I've acquired some valuable skills and experiences:

♢ I am a Fall'21 Civics Unplugged Fellow and a current Civics 2030 Builder (Completed the intense leadership course, becoming a better community leader, but also started learning about web3, becoming ⬇) ♢ a Dream DAO Founding Voting Member (Exploring and Developing the intersection of web3 x Gen Z x Social impact (currently raised >$120k in treasury)) ♢ I can test and QA new products and features, ensure equity and inclusion, and help with community building in DAOs because I work as a Product Design Advisor and have also completed a course on Inclusive Leadership ♢ I'm helping the Web3 DAO (which empowers web3 devs with knowledge and resources to learn and excel as web3 Builders) with English and Russian localization of their Blockchain/Solidity courses By the way, I'm heading to ETHDenver, so we may link up there!

profile image
@krishan711
0xdCf1
0 Votes

I'm here to help build web3. In the last 10 years I've built loads of products and a few companies in web2 (see https://www.krishan711.com, https://linkedin.com/in/krishan711, and https://www.kibalabs.com). I started working in web3 this year and have build https://nft.tokenhunt.io, https://milliondollartokenpage.com and https://web3-images.kibalabs.com. I'm keen to build with others and especially to build tools that make it easier for other developers (of all experiences) to build amazing products and experiences.

0x733D…1d62
0 Votes

Passionate about web3 communities and supporting startups in the space. Seed angel in companies like Syndicate Protocol and Station. Incoming investor at Greylock for web3, commerce, marketplaces. Advisor to USWNT startup founded by USWNT players Christen Press and Megan Rapinoe. Can contribute support across product, investing, design, marketing, and more.

profile image
@Th3Ya0vi
0x77eD
0 Votes

As a person who enjoys building product DAO has made it simple and easy for individual to come together and create something bigger than ourselves. Being a member of Seed Club DAO will give me an opportunity to contribute greater in the Web3 space.

profile image
@laughnowcrynow
0x3F7b
0 Votes

My name is Moody and I am a music industry executive and entrepreneur who has come a long way from buying btc in 2013 to buy things without my parents knowledge. I have a deep passion and interest in Web3 development and I am looking for more ways to contribute. Being a member of this DAO would give me an opportunity to showcase my commitment and explore my passion. I bring a level head and a full heart; I care deeply about my peers. My career in music has given me invaluable experience building community, fan experiences and taught me everything is about the people.

0x7519…436d
0 Votes

Hey I’m Domingo Meneses, a LatinX (Chilean / American) builder, investor and operator. I’m currently leading Blockchain Partnerships / BD at Shopify and scouting for two funds (early and growth stage) focusing on fintech, crypto and blockchain infrastructure in LATAM.

I’m personally looking to learn a ton more about DAOs and how they will sit at the intersection of web3 and commerce. My contribution to Seed Club would be to bring exposure to more LATAM founders / builders, help on the payments and treasury stack (my background) and generally bring positive / optimistic vibes! ✨

0x01Cf…2712
0 Votes

Started Chicago Blockchain Project meetup in 2017 where I gave talks about Bitcoin, Ethereum, and DAOs. Leading the Sybil Detection, Grant Curation, and Research efforts for GitcoinDAO. Sybil resistance will provide the next Cambrian explosion of coordination innovation. Member of MetaCartel, FWB, MGD. Jedi at Padawan DAO.

profile image
@long_solitude
0xD5F8
0 Votes

In my current full-time role I am running an accelerator designed to fund web2 community-focused marketplaces. I have experience in helping founders incentivise, engage and retain their communities. I would love to bring this experience to Seed Club while pushing web3 ethos forward (read, write, own).

profile image
@snehasanks
0xad6e
0 Votes

I’m a brand and experience designer. Web3 communities are all about lore, storytelling and good vibes. I pride myself in designing immersive experiences and memorable vibes through design, copy and stories. I hope to do the same for Seed Club DAO. wagmi 🌞

profile image
@danielakan_
0x9be5
0 Votes

I'm Daniel a web3 enthusiast, designer and architect amongst other things. I've been in the web3 space for a while now (1 year +) & I'd be a valuable member of Seed Club because I believe that social tokens are really important in the creator economy and are the next big thing in web3 (Point in case $FWB). I've also been a contributor to DAO's, and I talk a lot about Web3 on Twitter, so I have some experience with how stuff like this works. All those put together with my design background I believe I have a lot to offer and would love to if given the chance.

profile image
@jasonnov
0x9a4C
0 Votes

Hey! I’m a contributor to PieDAO, one of the earliest and most committed DeFi DAOs. I advised around the edges for about a year before getting more hands-on in 2020. I proposed our flagship product $BCP to give everyone a balanced growth portfolio in a single token, and more recently proposed $PFP to let anyone invest in a diversified set of generative NFTs. I also serve on the Treasury Committee to manage the DAO’s assets for long-term stability and on the newly-formed Community Initiative to create a pipeline of bounty-to-full-time contributors. Outside of PieDAO I’m an enthusiastic lurker at Idle, Olympus, and Klima. Before working with DAOs I led Business Operations at a few startups and am passionate about new ways of organizing around shared objectives.

profile image
@kawaiijesus_
0xc233
0 Votes

As kawaiijesus_ I have adorable transcendent giga-Chad powers. These powers come from countless hours keeping up with the latest alfa and many more hours meditating upon this profound knowledge while sitting under the bodhi tree. History has never come across such a perfect union of cuteness and holiness. The question arises, will Seed Club DAO welcome his lovable divineness?

profile image
@RKlamtMotta
0x8907
0 Votes

I’ve been working as an investment banker for 12 years and now I have decided to quit my job and focus 100% on Web3. I want to use my knowledge in IPOs, Follow-ons and M&As to help develop DAOs. To do that I have invested (enough to be a member) in RAW (incubated by Fingerprints), FWB, FF and Bankless DAOs. As I wanted to experience the creation of a DAO from the beginning, I have focused on the RAW DAO, where I’m actively participating in the draft of the organizational structure, governance, finance/budget, marketing strategy, etc. Oh, I almost forgot, I’m Brazilian, living in São Paulo, so I could help develop the community in Brazil as well! I have just started to use twitter, so you won't find much there, please also take a look at my instagram @rklamtmotta.

profile image
@drewbeechler
0xbA62
0 Votes

I'm a career startup marketer, brand leader, advisor, and investor. I lead marketing at one of the largest venture studios by day and have had the opportunity to help start and launch over 30 companies over the past 6 years. I love Seed Club's mission and am passionate about the next wave of innovation and startups built on Web3. I'd love to be a closer part of the community and SC DAO to better help and advise the companies in the cohorts on their own startup journeys.

profile image
@beirouty
0x8652
0 Votes

I'm Hameed, a refugee from Iraq. For me being in Web3 is not just a choice, it is a must. It is a political/humanitarian statement against the status quo that limits me from easily participating in todays 'systems'. I regularly get denied opening bank accounts, buying stocks/bonds, even centralized crypto exchanges do not allow me to purchase and trade crypto, all because of my nationality. My goal on Web3 is to further our understanding of decentralized collaboration and governance by exploring new products and product use cases and helping projects ideate, build and scale. I am currently a contributor @Forefront and other DAOs.

I have been in crypto for over 3 years, during these 3 years I've contributed to projects like the Bounties Network, the Buidl community as an ambassador, LandVault, DogDAO and Metagame. I am now looking to get involved in helping builders build by applying my experience in product management and VC and of course to learn as much as I can about where the space is going and help shape it into an inclusive, open, uncensorable and fair web.

profile image
@wheeliamhuang
0x0b1c
0 Votes

I'm a builder at heart. During the day, I'm one of the first engineers at Snorkel AI (prev. Infra @ Lyft, Stanford CS) working on everything from GTM enablement to deep in the trenches of building core infra, and at night I'm deep in the web3 and crypto rabbithole, and have made angel investments in several companies started by friends in web3 and SaaS. During my time at Stanford, I took a leave of absence to produce electronic music in LA, and am intimately familiar with the electronic music community as a whole. As a member of seed club dao, I'm interested in exploring the intersection of music/culture and web3, investing in web3 startups, and continuing to being a builder -- whether that be becoming a technical cofounder or contributing to multiple projects at once.

profile image
@koloz193
0xD5A4
0 Votes

Hey, my name is Zach and I'm a protocol engineer over at SuperRare Labs. Coming from a background in engineering at both finance and big tech companies, coupled with a desire to push the boundaries I feel like I've gotten a good overall view of how web3 can both replace but also be integrated with the current state of the internet/technological world.

0x3cAB…c0Bf
0 Votes

Im a DAOist and help others become one. I release tokenomics resources like: https://github.com/wwwmaster1/DAO-Tokenomics-Toolkit I help clarify things for people with papers: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-dao-now-igor-ilyinsky/ and genuinely hope everyone on earth becomes a DAOist.

profile image
@provenauthority
0x9C7b
0 Votes

I’m Evin, I love DAOs, and I believe we can create even better Web3 communities with equity and inclusion built into the protocol layer. I am excited by the opportunity to support Seed Club’s ecosystem and future growth — especially exploring off-chain, portable reputation for DAOs and their members, so we can enjoy more nuanced governance than plutocracy and facilitate group coordination beyond treasury allocation. As a founding member of InkDAO and DAOjones.wtf, I have collected a lot of random intel (operating agreements & K1s), cultural magic (self-org’d camaraderie & tattoo care) and suggestions for sharing the love (helping other DAOs get started) that I’d love to refine and share. I think Seed Club is the launchpad we need to prove @jack wrong about Web3, so LFG 🚀

profile image
@mohamedabdulrub
0x632A
0 Votes

Graphic designer and entrepreneur. Extremely passionate about the space and see massive growth in this field. having brought lots of friends and colleagues into the space and even started on some cool web3 + food & beverage project. This would be an amazing start for me and my team. Win or not, Either way we would love to connect and share our amazing ideas.

profile image
@artignatyev
0xA582
0 Votes

Founder:

@LinkdropHQ, NFT retroactive drops for communities, 87% convention rates for first-time crypto users, building the platform since 2018, last upd: https://twitter.com/rarible/status/1473688588789424132?s=21

@surrDAO, we’re building an NFT wallet we've always wanted to use — a modern mobile product that makes doing stuff with your NFTs an enjoyable experience, last upd: https://twitter.com/artignatyev/status/1468955046335303686?s=21

Happy to share my expertise with $CLUB community and cohorts: crypto onboarding, NFT marketing and product building (UI/UX).

profile image
@_garretthughes
0xaA5c
0 Votes

I have a background of leading and building world class engineering teams through early stage growth to Series D. From a previous stint where I was leading the frontend team (React/GatsbyJS) to the internal tooling & martech teams from a product and engineering level.

Recently I've moved into web3 building the team and product at Mint Songs (web3 x music). Outside of my current role I also advise a company call Webstacks that has worked on building world class websites (Circle, Blocknative & many more). Versed in tech stacks ranging from React, Ruby/Rails, Swift (iOS), web3 & web2 infrastructure, analytics & solidity.

profile image
@withmattkim
0x1256
0 Votes

we're building a platform to help people discover and support web3 projects.

this will be perfect for the new generation of founders on seed club.

i'm active in helping people build their projects and DAOs.

Content ID
bafkreif547gtd6rfnmytmhw2tfrkq23rmx2ctag5pqynayl6ulrd3pmyaa
Snapshot
bafkreif5zdy4ucr3b5ddqcn2zkjthfky7q4fytlph3ihm7d4z4vga5jntq